Monday, January 6, 2014

October 19th… My Someday!

 “I love to see the temple.
I'm going there someday
To feel the Holy Spirit,
To listen and to pray.
For the temple is a house of God,
A place of love and beauty.
I'll prepare myself while I am young;
This is my sacred duty.”


October 19th was my someday, I had the wonderful privilege to enter the holy temple and make covenants with my Heavenly Father. The Mesa Temple is beautiful. I walked into that wonderful rolling door and immediately felt at peace. I was awestruck by the beauty. I had tons of family and friends go to temple with me and the room was filled with my loved ones. I was over whelmed with the love that I felt from them. After words we all went out to Teds for some much needed hotdogs after an emotional lovely night!











No comments:

Post a Comment